Tomlinson Drafting Services is committed to people we work for and with, by designing and completing all projects with public safety in mind first and foremost, excellence in quality and service, and with integrity and respect for all.
R.L. Tomlinson Drafting & Blueprinting Services Inc. (operating as Tomlinson Drafting Services) was established in 1982. The company is certified and registered with the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing- Ontario for houses, small buildings and large buildings. Our office is fully computerized and networked with CAD work stations and a full service copy shop.
We provide, consulting, designs and technical drawings to many multi-disciplinary engineering, architectural, industrial firms, consulting and construction companies, utility companies, property managers, developers and all levels of government. Projects have been varied in complexity from small residential renovations, large custom homes, to numerous commercial and industrial projects.
We have partnered with several top quality Architects, Structural Engineers, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, and an ARIDO certified Interior Designer, to be able to provide full service packages to clients as needed.
With our background and experience we are able to offer help with design, presentation drawings and renderings, working drawing production and building permit submissions in a timely manner.
- Custom home design & working drawings
- 3D Revit design
- Residential renovation projects
- Barrier-free design and drafting
- Specialty residential renovations & additions involving interior and exterior lifts & residential elevators
- Site plan proposals
- As-built drawings
- Patent drawings
- Presentation & proposal drawings - residential & commercial development
- Building permit application assistance
- Comprehensive interior design services in
partnership with a qualified Interior Designer, ARIDO
- Architectual Precast
- I-Beams, Girders
- Structural Wall Panels
- Single & Double Tees
- Segmental Bridge Units
- Architectual Trim
- Box Beams
- Beams, Columns, Joists
- Hollow Core Slabs
- Foundation plans & details
- Steel general arrangement &
- Wood structure & detail drawings
- Platform, scaffold layout & containment drawings for bridge restoration work
- Curtain wall, windows and doors shop drawings
Facilities and Project Management
- As-built measuring and drawings
- Master Plan updates for building facilities use
- Document control and drawing update for building facilities use
- Fire route and fire zone drawings
- Office space measurement drawings
- Calculations for various Ontario Government Buildings using a proprietary version of BOMA space calculations